Horses




We've got heaps of plastic horses. They are very real looking. Sophie and I love playing with them. We play wild horses and racing horses. We only have one horse that looks like a race horse. Sophie and I call her Mirror.


We can't remember half of the names of the horses, or even if they all had names. I have named some of my horses. Last year I got two foals and I called them Pixie and Archibald.


 I also have a cart horse. He doesn't have a name. He is grey.


I even have two tiny horses and a slightly older one which I called Katy. She is brown and white.


One of my  tiny horses doesn't have a name. The other horse is called Phoebe. She is a bit like Katy. 


We sometimes put the horses into families. We have some plastic tigers and a cheetah and they make a game even better
   


This is me on my 8th birthday. Duncan gave me a unicorn which is almost a horse. 

4 comments :

  1. Lovely horses Gemma-Rose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie
    Which horse do you like best?
    Do you have any horses?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the big grey horse. He is so powerful looking.

    I don't have any horses. I am going to have to ask Mum for some!

    Which is your favourite horse?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie

    I think my favourite horse is Katy but it is hard to choose.

    ReplyDelete